As a music charity, ABRSM reinvests its surpluses back into music education all over the world, through a wide range of scholarships, sponsorships, programmes and grants every year. In January 2023 we launched Play On, our exciting new sponsorship fund, available to organisations outside the UK.
Play On replaces and builds on our International Sponsorship Fund, which provided financial support for a wide range of inspirational music education programmes and projects, benefitting more than 50 organisations and an estimated 5,000 learners from 30 countries. Read more about the ISF in our 10-Year Impact Report.
ABRSM is keen to support organisations that share our ambition to open up opportunities for more people to access and progress in music. We welcome applications from organisations whose projects and programmes:
- Support ABRSM’s values around diversity and inclusion, musical progression, access and participation, and environmental sustainability
- Provide high-quality training opportunities for those leading music education programmes
- Provide an inspiring and motivational experience for the learner
- Provide high-quality music educational value for the learner
- Address the barriers to accessing and progressing in music, including, but not limited to, physical, socio-economic and gender-related
- Evidence sustainability/continuity of the project
- Demonstrate passion and commitment
Applications for 2024 grants open today. Find out more.
Do you know an organisation who would benefit from our PlayOn grants? Share this article with them. Our Application will close on Monday 4 December 2023.(Image provided with kind permission by Thrive Music Academy Africa)